Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Chicken Wraps

Chicken Wraps

*I use Kirkland brand chicken, you buy it at Costco and it is individually wrapped, and a bag usually costs $16.99

First rinse the chicken, and then separate the fat from the chicken breast
Add a little bit of sea salt to chicken - careful not too much it's powerful


Add a dash or two of cayenne pepper - I just do it to my taste preference

Add some olive oil/vegetable oil to the pan - not a lot just a little pour out the spout
Pour the chicken into the skillet

Add 1-2 garlic cloves (1/2-1 teaspoon) to chicken

Add 1 1/2 tablespoon green chili peppers 

Save the rest!! So you can make more!

While it's cooking, clean up and rinse things off
Use a plastic bag for excess chicken, then throw away immediately - saves your nose!!
I use whole wheat tortillas 




Add cheese if you please, not an over load - right around 1 1/2 Tbsp
Serve up and enjoy!

*You can use Plain Greek Yogurt instead of sour cream if you wish to add to it. 
I like mine just like this, and I eat two and usually full 
If you need a larger meal, add 1/4 cup rice :)

I really hope you enjoy this - it's simple - fast - easy - and full of flavor! I promise!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment