Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The lows

Okay, so I quit my job! What's next?!

Well, we have an amazing thing called, the internet. This allows me to work from home! *TAADAA!* lol So with that amazingness, I started to realize how my social media impacted my work.

When I quit - no joke I quit at a bad time. I didn't have $ saved up - and if you think the military pays well... join and see for yourself. Not that it's a terrible paying job ... and well that's not what this is about. I usually brought in an extra $800 a month from the bank, part time, 11.30 an hour - it honestly was nice for part time. Well since I quit so abruptly it seriously put some damage on our normal spending habits. I honestly didn't understand what I could do to make that money come in again. I knew for a fact I had an opportunity at the palm of my hands, but for some reason I didn't grasp how to use it. We started struggling and well fighting and arguing about money. I felt terrible.

I really had no idea how much my decision impacted our lives, and I'm the one who put us in a bad position. I cried, I seriously just sat down, broke down, and bawled my eyes out. I mean I let my own husband down, and as his wife, I felt like crap. Honest to God, CRAP.

I'm not going to tell you I woke up the next day and made $500.. because I didn't. I'm going to tell you that well, it took time. I went to an event we have called Leadership Development Weekend, and thank the Lord for Sam and Amy Hendricks. Those guys were mind blowing, I mean no joke - when someone says you'd had to of been there, literally there is no other way I could explain it. They taught me key lessons and tips, and how to look up and inspire myself and others. I learned how I could pick up my business and make it start going, at the pace I wanted.

I did it, I started to see more people coming to me about Herbalife. I had posted pictures after pictures and status's and this and that on my social media websites and I went out and talked to people, and said what they told me to say - SIMPLE is what is was. I have finally started to build up my business more and more, I learned that it wasn't about making the money. It is honest to God - caring about other people.
A bit of a reality check I would say. ... I've grown so much stronger with how I do things, why I do them, and what I am able to do next, and it was a lot to do with opening my heart to care more about everyone else.

It wasn't to hard, I really am a loving person - at least that's what I'm told. And really, I genuinely want to see someone as happy as I am because of the same exact thing. I create family, friends, bonds with people over a simple common interest and experience. I LOVE MY JOB NOW.
I may not be making the $800 a month yet, I mean I'm getting there, but all it simply took was the belief that I could do it. I started to dream again, like when I was a little kid. I saw that the possibilities to my future rely on my own work. My work reflects what I am worth and if I put in no work, I am simply worth nothing. If I didn't have my low times of crying, and asking myself why I quit, or why I joined Herbalife; then I wouldn't have the answers and the clear path that I can now follow to my future.

*I am not saying to quit your job and do what I do, this is not for everyone, it is for people willing to put in work and willing to have a dream. Do not quit your job and expect to make millions right away, I'm not even there yet myself - I just know one day I will be.

Here's a picture too to show you just how far I've come with my own weight loss journey, and to show I'm real, I'm honest, I'm just expressing what I know, and how I feel.

I have lost 24 lbs, of fat and gained 5 lbs of muscle. I have some amazing energy and I'm ready to share it with the world!!

"An extensive questionnaire generated responses from more than 200 U.S. Herbalife Independent Distributors about their weight-loss programs and results. They reported weight loss ranging from 4 pounds to 167 pounds and a reduced body mass index (BMI) of 1.5 points to 24.1 points, suggesting that consumption of Herbalife® products is associated with weight loss and improvement in BMI in those ranges. Lean weight gain depends upon individual metabolic factors, exercise and overall diet" 


For my next post
Meal planning, food struggles, and whatever comes to mind :)

Share this with some friends, +1 it, comment, whatever it may be.. email me if you know someone in need of some help - whether an extra $100 could help them with their month, to losing 5 lbs//gaining 5 lbs :)
briellejewell@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment