Thursday, July 3, 2014

You're Beautiful

I am beautiful. I am amazing. I am enough. I am strong. I am perfect for me. I am proud of who I am. I have confidence, and I'm so thankful for it. 

My husband tells me how I look beautiful or how great an outfit on me looks; and I never realized how true it is. Now I don't want this to come off the wrong way to people, but I love myself.

I used to look at the imperfections about myself and say how quickly I will get to fixing them. It's like when you put the clay mask on, and your impurities show vividly through. I for one have learned to love them and everything about myself. I am proud of who I am and how I look, I don't need to be a certain way - because the only two men that matter and care - God & my husband - don't care about the way I look or how I have a blemish that happens to be so natural...
They both tell me my beauty is there, and that it shines from inside.

I encourage my fellow women, to sit back and relax. Embrace yourself and all that you are. You are beautiful, strong, amazing, and perfect. Just keep that in mind as you go about your day. ðŸ’•


I am so thankful for Herbalife too; it has helped my confidence and helped shape me to be who I am today. I love my SKIN care and everything else about it. 

Plus the mint clay mask is AMAZING. 

No comments:

Post a Comment